Leaky faucet? Cold shower? Overflowing toilet? No matter what the plumbing issue our expert technicians will help solve it! Let us take care of your plumbing issues with timely and affordable plumbing services in Sooke and the surrounding areas.
Some of most popular services include:
- Clogged Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains are an unwelcome and unsanitary issue in a home. They are often caused by a slow buildup of grease, food, or foreign objects caught in your drains. The longer a slow or blocked drain is ignored, the more damage it could cause. If your drain is draining slowly or not at all, if you notice gurgling noises, or if you hear the sound of running water while the tap is off, contact us ASAP to have the problem assessed.
- Water Heater/Hot Water Tank Repair
Our technicians are also prepared to inspect and diagnose a variety of water heater issues. Repairing your water heater can be more expensive than replacing it, so our technicians will evaluate your unique situation and review all options with you so that you can make the best decision for your home and wallet.If your water heater is not yet ready to be replaced, consider having it serviced annually to keep it running in top condition. An annual service includes: a full drain and clean of the water heater, flushing of any sediment from the tank, inspection of the anode rod and pressure valve, and checking the alignment of the thermostat.
- Preventative Plumbing Services
Rather than call a plumber when you notice a serious issue, save yourself the stress and invest in preventative plumbing services. Not only can this save you money on costly repairs in the future, it will also help your plumbing, appliances, and systems last longer and remain in top condition for years to come. Preventative services also offer the chance for a professional to catch any issues early before they become a major inconvenience.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Plumbing emergencies never happen during business hours and we understand that. Our technicians have the correct equipment and knowledge to repair faucets, toilets, bathtubs, showers, sump pumps, water lines, and more any time day or night.
Why should you choose our technicians for your Sooke plumbing services? It is simple:
- We are trained to repair a wide variety of plumbing appliances and systems, and we regularly update our training when new technologies emerge in the business.
- We provide straight forward pricing because cost is usually the first thing our customers want to plan for.
- SP Pump & Tanks follows strict quality standards. This means you are getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
- Emergency service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Ready to get started? Contact us to speak to our local technicians! We are conveniently located nearby at 6435 Sooke Road.