SP Pump & Tanks are experts in septic system inspections and maintenance serving the Victoria area including Sooke, Langford, and Westshore.
Your septic system: you may not think about it often, but it is always there working hard under the ground near your home. The reality is most homeowners do not think about their septic system until something goes wrong. However, if you take good care of your septic system, you can often avoid inconvenient and costly problems before they occur. The best way to accomplish this is by having your septic system inspected regularly.
When was the last time your septic system was inspected? Our technicians offer professional and convenient service and inspections in Sooke, Victoria, Colwood, Langford, Saanich, and Sidney.
Our septic system inspections include:
- Inspection of the septic tank (must be empty) and all components:
- Lids and Risers
- Inlet and Outlet
- Inspection of the septic field and all components:
- Pipes and lines
- Inspection of the sump pump/discharge pump, distribution box, and secondary tanks if applicable.
- Inspection of the surrounding soil and vegetation to check for intrusion.
- All work performed from ground level via cameras.
Please note that your septic tank lid/riser and distribution box must be exposed for a technician to complete a full inspection. Speak to one of our friendly technicians if you are unable to do this yourself.
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a report with information about the health of your septic tank, field, and system. The report will also include the technician’s observations on the working condition of your septic system and outline any components that should be monitored or need to be repaired or replaced. Following this we will discuss any necessary work and create an action plan to keep your septic system healthy.
Remember, the best and most crucial times to have your septic system inspected are:
- Before selling your home.
- Before renovating your home.
- Any time you notice that your system is not functioning correctly: for example, if the septic bed feels soft, waterlogged, or is bubbling.
Contact our technicians today to learn more about our septic system inspection services!