Affordable Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Installation & Service
If you wake up on a cold morning (or any morning!) to a cold shower, call us and we will do everything we can to ensure that’s the only cold shower you’ll ever have to take.
Water Heater Repair vs. Installation
Water heaters can be expensive to repair, and sometimes the better financial choice is to replace your aging tank with a more modern and efficient one. Our experts will review the options with you, explaining the particulars of the age of your heater, the efficiency level, and the price differences to help you make an informed decision based on what is best for your short and long term budget.
If you’re attached to your water tank, or it makes financial sense to perform the repair, sign up for a maintenance plan to keep it running. A PeaceCare technician will visit your home annually to:
- Drain and clean the water heater
- Flush sediment from the tank
- Inspect the anode rod
- Inspect the pressure valve
- Check the alignment of the thermostat
And if your water tank ever needs repairs, once you’ve signed up for a maintenance plan, you receive a discounted rate on all repair services.
Why Choose SP Pump & Tanks for Your Repair & Service?
- We are trained to repair every make and model of water heater, and update the training when new technologies enter the market.
- Straight forward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- SP Pump & Tanks follows strict quality standards. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
- Emergency service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. After hours calls are responded to within 60 minutes – guaranteed!
Contact us for your water heater repairs today and see why so many of your neighbors already trust us with their service!