You might have a problem if:
- If you’re experiencing sharp stings of cold water. If you’ve opened your hot water valve then you shouldn’t experience sharp stings of icy water in the middle of an otherwise warm flow.
- If you’re experiencing inconsistent hot water availability. If your hot water availability has become inconsistent recently then there’s an issue with your tank.
- If you’re experiencing your system not producing any hot water. This is the easiest and most stressful way to discover that it’s time for a new installation.
- If you’re experiencing thermostat issues. If the thermostat on your tank is malfunctioning then it may be affecting your unit’s ability to deliver water at the right temperature.
- If your pilot light is out. If your pilot light is out on your gas water heater it means the water stored in your tank can’t be properly heated.
- If you’re experiencing your hydro bill going up. Poorly-functioning systems not only cost more in repairs, but the additional strain on your system can cause your monthly hydro bills to increase as well.
- If you’re experiencing puddles of water accumulating around your tank. A leaky tank doesn’t just mean lost water, it may indicate a larger problem that needs to be resolved.
The SP Pump & Tanks Difference
Many companies will simply show up, solve the problem, and leave as soon as possible, but not our technicians. We care about your comfort and peace of mind, and will always go above and beyond with our customer care to ensure that not only is your hot water tank working perfectly, but you feel satisfied with the quality of our service.
Maintenance on your hot water tank does more than just keep your hot water flowing: it also reduces the overall wear and tear on your plumbing system which reduces damage over time, and keeps your energy costs low as a result. For total peace of mind when it comes to the status of your hot water tank, count on our team of trusted experts.
We’ve been successfully solving issues with hot water tanks throughout the Sooke, Langford and Victoria and Southern Vancouver Island areas which means we’ve helped countless families and businesses alike enjoy the comfort that comes with knowing that your hot water will always be available when you need it. Contact us today for reliable hot water tank maintenance and be worry-free when it comes to your hot water!