Hot Water Tanks
Is your hot water tank leaking or not heating properly? SP Pump & Tanks technicians can evaluate the situation and determine if it is time to change your hot water tank. Upgrading to a newer model can save you money not only on home repairs resulting from water damage, but also on electricity as newer models are more energy efficient than older tanks.
Your hot water tank might have a problem if:
- If you are experiencing sharp stings of cold water. When you open your hot water valve you should not experience any instances of icy water in the middle of an otherwise warm flow.
- If you are experiencing inconsistent hot water availability. There is an issue with your tank if your hot water availability has become unpredictable.
- If you are experiencing a system that is not producing hot water. This could be a most inconvenient way to discover that it is time for a new installation.
- If you are experiencing thermostat issues. A malfunctioning thermostat on your tank may be affecting your unit’s ability to deliver water at the right temperature.
- If your pilot light is out. An absent pilot light on your gas water heater means the water stored in your tank cannot be properly heated.
- If you are experiencing an increase in your hydro bill. Systems functioning poorly not only cost more in repairs, but the additional strain can cause the charges on your monthly hydro bill to rise.
- If puddles of water accumulate around your tank. A leaky tank does not just mean lost water, it may be an indication of a more serious problem that needs to be resolved.
The SP Pump & Tanks Difference
Many companies simply show up, solve the problem, and leave as soon as possible. Not SP Pump & Tanks technicians; we care about your peace of mind and continue to strive for excellent customer care to ensure not only that your hot water tank is working perfectly, but that you are satisfied with the quality and professionalism of our service.
Maintenance on your hot water tank does more than just keep your hot water flowing, it also reduces the overall wear and tear on your plumbing system that occurs over time and keeps your energy costs low. Trust our expert technicians for complete assurance on the status of your hot water tank.
We have been successfully solving issues with hot water tanks throughout areas of Sooke, Langford, Colwood, Saanich, Sidney, and Victoria. This means we have helped countless families and businesses alike gain the comfort that comes with knowing that your hot water will always be available when you need it. Contact us today for reliable hot water tank maintenance and service and never worry about your hot water!